Babybeeps Android App FAQ:
- Is it free?
A. All of the features except for telemedicine are free. We are adding more premium features and when we add , you have to option to subscribe or opt out .
- Can I export and print photo journal from moments?
Currently it’s not available. However it’s on our roadmap and we will let our users who have expressed interest know about it once we are ready to roll it out. Please let us know if you like to be informed by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I find air quality alerts very useful for my child who has asthma!! Any plans to add more cities in India so its useful when I travel.
We are currently working on adding more cities so parents who need to take care children with asthma can plan their outdoor activities better. If you want a specific list of city/cities you are interested, let us know at email@example.com
- Who has access to my childrens health records
Only you and anyone one authorized by you to access the records. Typically your family members and care providers like your family doctor or pediatrician.
- What information can be found in my health record
Health record is created any time you see a health professional such as a doctor, nurse, dentist, chiropractor, or psychiatrist. You could find the following in your health record:
Your childrens personal medical history and your family’s medical history
Labs and x-rays (if uploaded by the parent for record keeping purposes)
Care Plans created by the doctor to treat or monitor chief complaint or condition
Current and past medications, Allergies
Care Plans if any created by the user
- How many children can I add in my profile?
You can add upto 6 children.
Using Alexa with Babybeeps:
- What all can I do with Alexa?
Allows parents to update or track doctor recommended information like diaper changes, height, weight, head circumference,get growth percentile vs age, nursing/formula/breast milk feedings, track solids introduction and reactions ,sleep info, past & upcoming medications , medical conditions, get air quality info for parents from major indian cities (for kids who have asthma/pollution related allergies) and more.Please note : This skill does not provide medical advice, and is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Call your doctor to receive medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, please dial 911 or your local city/country emergency service.<br />To protect privacy and prevent misuse, you cant update or add contact information (phone, email etc) and any personal details or retrieve any personal information . To change any of those, please use the babybeeps app. Skill requires parents to signup using the Babybeeps android app available in Amazon App store or in Google play store. Click here to download the alexa skill sheet for babybeeps:
- What food types or names and food reactions does Alexa understand or I can speak?Allowed reaction types: Loved it, Hated it, Liked it and Allergic reactionAllow solids: Apples, Avocados, Apricots, Bananas, Blueberries, Cantaloupe, Cherries, Citrus, Coconut, Canberries, Figs, Grapes, Kiwi, Mango, Nectarines, Peaches, Papaya, Pears, Persimmons, Plums, Prunes, Pumpkin, Strawberries, Asparagus, Broccoli, Beans, Beets, Carrots, Cauliflower, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Leeks, Onions, Parsnips, Pees, Peppers, White, Potato, Sweet, Potato, Spinach, Squash, Butternut, Squash, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Turnip, Beef, Chicken, Eggs, Fish, Pork, Tofu, Turkey, Barley, Buckwheat/kasha, Flax, Kamut, Millet, Oatmeal, Pasta, Quinoa, Rice, Cow, Milk, Cheese, Cottage, Cheese, Cream, Cheese, Yogurt
Babybeeps Wearable Temperature Sensor :
- Can I reuse the device?
Yes. Its reusable.
- Is the temperature reading accurate? What mechanisms ensure there is a constant, true reading? ?
Yes the temperature is accurate and it has been validated with other standard clinical thermometers. Please ensure you follow the instructions as outlined and the device is placed under arm only.
- Can adults use babybeeps??
Yes, though its focus area is children, adults including senior citizens and chronic patients can use it too!! We have a PalmNest mobile app which they can use along with it. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you like to use it. Its free.
- Is it waterproof?
Device is water resistant , but not water proof. Please remove it before having bath etc.
- Does it requires wifi or internet?
No. You dont need wifi or internet for the device to work. It works on bluetooth and uses your phone to sync with cloud for backup and uses babybeeps app to send alerts .